Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Comic of the Week 2/8/2010 -- Catching up...

This week, I've been very slow getting around to things like drawing, building things, and practicing some animation techniques. I've got school work & projects to do; then there other things to tend to. I do give myself breaks and play some video games. I'll be on PS3 & Wii, most of the time.

Valentine's Day is this Sunday...I currently enjoy being single, but I'm still praying to God and searching for the right girl for me. I know he'll bring me to her or vice-versa, and if I keep my heart right, I'll realize that she is the one.

CLICK THE PICTURE BELOW TO VIEW IT LARGER:

Thoughtless Comic: Original Posting 8/27/2009


J.Q., walks in backwards, then becomes forward with D.G. about his feelings for her.
How embarrassing...poor J.Q., but why does D.G. have to be so violent about it?
I suppose public places include "purple bumpy" alternate dimensions! I'm sure she'll get over it...

No comments:

Post a Comment