Wednesday, January 20, 2010

COMIC OF THE WEEK 1/18/2010--Plus a few other notes...

School finally starts tonight. I'll be taking 3D Design, again. It will be taught different than last time I took it. Two of my classes got canceled, which I'm pretty upset about. One was Digital Photography. I really really wanted to take that up, but no one else signed up for it. I hope it'll come through this next 8 weeks.

This may be my final semester at Rose if the bachelor's program doesn't get accepted. I may have to take a break from school if that happens... Possibly coming back again whenever it starts. I am planning on starting a business up hopefully this summer. I am writing up children's book stories & ideas for my "Down Under" Characters. I hopefully will have a draft and some concept sketches for one book by May or so.

Other media I'm looking at would be drawing some comic strips with the "Down Under" cast. I'm starting a journal for ideas and the draw them out later. I am also considering going into stop-motion animation. I'd like to use it to create a pilot show for my second cartoon idea, "Adventures of Manny and Mindy."

I would also like to market my animal photos, both regular, and poster size, but I need some guidance on where to start. So if anyone has advice, please let me know!

Addicting Game Comic: Original Posting 4/16/2009

Peggle is a frustrating game...but it's so addicting!

J.Q. takes it way too seriously though. Pedro tries to talk some sense into him.
He's such a good Russian Chihuahua!

No comments:

Post a Comment